Wednesday 11 November 2015

My Immaculate

My IMMACULATE
  Am sure you are wondering
Who my immaculate is
He is my God sent from heaven
A companion
A loving, caring one
  My IMMACULATE
Is a God sent comforter
The one that keeps me from getting bored
A shield and a care giver
  After God
After my parent
He is the next
I love him
With the whole of my hearth
He his always there
Even when I couldn't be the best to him
  My immaculate
He has the most amazing smile
So i hate to see him cry
His the one
That always stands up for me
When I can't stand up for myself
He does not lack
Yet he still take my lack
   My IMMACULATE
Is my one and only
My most handsome
The Cutest brother ever
Though he is younger than me
He has been sent from heaven
To feel the space in my hearth
I CALL HIM SWEET B
AND CUTE B
Though his not the most obedient
But Yet I still Love him
Cause he his;
My IMMACULATE Brother

         HAPPY BIRTHDAY
       OGUNLEYE EZEKIEL
     YOUR MOST FONDEST WISH, WILL BE FULFILED IJN.
  
Non-Fiction POEM BY- 3 IN 1 QUEENKEMZ (O.A)


No comments:

Post a Comment