Sunday 8 November 2015

H.B.D IN ADVANCE TO MY BROTHERS

These two are the best thing, that has ever happened to me. Countdown to their birthday. My wonderful brothers. A quote says. "You don't know the value of what you have, until you lose it" but am glad I don't have to lose you two, to know and to profess how valuable you are to me. May God Almighty bless you two age. YOUR BIRTHDAY WILL NOT BE YOUR DEATH DAY, BUT A BEGINNING OF GOD'S MANIFESTATION IN YOUR LIFE. YOU BOTH WILL EXCEL AMIDST ALL HURDLES, AND THE GRACE OF THE LORD STAND SURE IN YOUR LIFE. I LOVE YOU BOTH. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE.

  
      Wish people well, always, don't keep malice, cause you end up hurting yourself with that. Be The Father, You want your son to be and The Mother, You want your Daughter to be..... Watch and Pray, cause LIFE WILL ONLY BE FAIR TO YOU, ONLY IF YOU ARE FAIR TO IT.

FROM- 3 IN 1 FICTION AND NON FICTION WRITER- QUEENKEMZ (O.A)


No comments:

Post a Comment