Tuesday 12 January 2016

Episode 1- AM I RIGHT OR WRONG

Am I Right or Wrong😔

  I really wanna say this a lot, for some one to hear me out, was I really wrong, or not, I crave for freedom a lot, when I finished secondary school, I attempted to enter a university that will declare my freedom, but to my fortune. I was admitted, I enjoyed life a lot, it was what I always wanted, and then, a guy came in, he was so handsome and good looking that I sort of fell in love with him immediately. he asked me out, and since I love him already, I said yes to him, we dated for a week, and he demands for. You know. What every guy always wanted,  and I felt I owe him one, and I did gave it to him, it was my first time, well, you know, it hurt at first, but it didn't pretty much matter to me, he love me more after that and then, oh wait. Rude me, I haven't introduced myself, am Alison from Three beautiful flower🌹🌷🌻, though you might not know me, am a student of the same school with Esther, Stella and Rebekah, you might never come across me in it but my case is more important, that is why I want you to here my side of the story first and judge me later, let me continue from were I stopped, when we were done with hundred level and we resumed to two hundred level. Do u know what I realised?



Anticipate Episode 2 Of Am I Right or wrong?

From your amazing 3 in 1 Writer Queenkemz😃

No comments:

Post a Comment