Wednesday 4 November 2015

In vogue

In vogue
I had a journey in the force
Where I saw many people on diverse sides
I saw some singing and delight in shinning garment
I saw multimillions of people howling and soliciting for help
I thought of what would have ensue
I retain information of the restoration day
I consider the day of rapture
When two men will be on the farm one will be picked another one will be left out
When two women will be grinding, one will be picked and the other one will be left out
I returned to life from my so voyage
The first statement I heard was in vogue
Sacred leader backsliding is in craze
Man killing one another is in vogue
Ladies dressing offensively is in vogue
Illegitimate pregnancy is in trend
Debauchery is in vogue
Pretense among our cream of the crop is in vogue
Depravity is now trendy
Gay practicing is now legalized
I doubt why I’m a human being
I desire I was born blind to be free from all these nudity
I wish I was born deaf to be free from all this offensive sayings
I wish I was born dumb to be free from these jargons
I wonder why I came to world at this time
A world where wrong doings is in vogue
The fragment of the planet where treachery entails
Though it is vogue, but let it be in vogue for you to live in a right way.


No comments:

Post a Comment