Tuesday 27 October 2015

There's a price for a SLIPPERY CONCEPTION


I want to be known
 I feel bad a lot seeing a lot of people doing good
 I want to wear short skirt
 and emulate the bumb short of nowadays
 not knowing there's a price for a slippery conception
      I am fearfully and wonderfully made
 I am made in God's likeness
 but why don't I feel that way?
 they said having xxx is wrong
 but
 only those having xxx are the big boys and girls
 me to, I want to be big like them
 not knowing there's a price for a slippery conception
      For the first time in my life
 I wear those cloth
 I mean the ungodly ones
 I feel beautiful in it
 or so I thought
 I felt the next step for me to take is to start having boyfriend
 not knowing there's a price for a slippery conception
       I didn't know
 or should I say
 I wasn't told
 but I was;
 that the way one look determines the type of people that approach them
 uncivilised, irrational. ungodly people
 are those I attract
 still, not knowing there's a price for a slippery conception
      I decided to date the one that seems good among them
 he asked me 4 ***
 I didn't have to think twice about it
 cause in my mind
 I thought; am finally given a platform to become a big girl
 I accepted and we did it
 not knowing there's a price for a slippery conception
      one day, i  was in my ungodly cloth
 I passed by a group of boys
 laughing while watching a video clip
 my boy friend included
 not knowing it was the video of the ***
 we had together
 not until when
 they started calling me names
 all sort of names
 the volume of the video clip was tuned
 unbelievable, I heard it
 the voice in the video,
 I mean my voice in the video
 I was ashamed
 I was embarrassed
 Now, knowing there's a price for a slippery conception
       I can't undo the past
 but I can change my future
 or can I?
 they say, iyan Ogun odun a maa Joni lowo felifeli. that is
 the pounded yam of twenty years ago. can still hurt someone twenty years after
 I just pray I haven't ruin my future with my past
 still, paying the price for a slippery conception
                  A POEM BY QUEENKEMZ

           
Note. this poem is fictional i.e not real. but it is real in todays world. he who laugh last laugh best. avoid paying the price for a slippery conception. don't fall victim of a slippery conception cause the price for it is severe. To be be for warn is to be for harm.

1 comment: