Sunday 20 March 2016

SHIFT BY OGUNLEYE ABIOLA-QUEENKEMZ

 SHIFT


Why should I stand still on a spot and not moving,
Like a dead person not living
Shift my dear, just shift!
Why should I base my knowledge
Only in the four corner of the lecture room
Working tirelessly for good Four years
For just an A4 paper certificate
As if my future is only dependent on it
Shift my dear, just shift!
Being creative has nothing to do with age,
Why should I waste all my creativity
On only one thing
And on just one spot?
Shift my dear, just shift!
 Oh right! I do have a lot of dreams,
And visions of the future
But what I love best,
is to sleep on a spot,
enjoying the scenery
Of what my future would be
Wake up dearie!
And shift, just Shift!
My life is doomed
My dreams are failing
My existence is a question
My world has crumbled
My Hope is gone
What do I do?
Think beyond the box,
And Shift my dear, just shift!
I want to be known!
I am beautiful!
I want to be a model!
I want to be this!
I want to be that!
All you need my dear
Is to Shift, just shift!
Actualise your  dreams
Make your visions come true,
Execute it and for you to live and not to exist Is in your hands
All you need my dear is to ;
S-Select your association
H-Have a vision
I-invest in your self
F-Finish through
T-Think more and talk less
            Just Shift!!



By OGUNLEYE ABIOLA OLUWAKEMI
3 IN 1 WRITER- QUEENKEMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment